Pullman Tour Eiffel Hotel
18 avenue de Suffren - Paris 15
This annual forum dedicated to the French private equity market invites institutional investors to meet with private equity firms.
This event gives a spotlight on the investment strategies and explicit market in the economic, regulatory and financial France.
Coffee breaks, cocktail and dinner offer the opportunity for privileged exchanges. For those wishing, the one-to-one meetings are organized before dinner. The whole team at AFIC stays at your disposal for any help you would need in organizing these meetings.
Come and meet 123 Venture, 21 Centrale, Access Capital, Activa Capital, Archimed, Argos Soditic, Bridgepoint, Cerea Partenaire, Ixo Private Equity, Nixen Partners, Omnes Capital, Rothschild...
• 2:00 pm : Welcome coffee
• 2:30 pm : Opening remarks by the chairman of the AFIC
- Olivier Millet, chairman of the AFIC
• 2:55 pm : PE backed best issues
• 3:00 pm : Private equity performance : an overview of France's performance and trends
- Agnès Nahum, Chairwoman of the AFIC's investor relations committee
- Cédric Cousteix, Senior manager, EY
• 3:30 pm : Round table investment strategies of french GPs and major market trends
• 4:30 pm : Let's talk about risk
- Oliver Gottschalg, Professor, HEC
• 4:45 pm : LP roundtable
• 5:45 pm : One-to-one GPs / LPs
• 7:00 pm : Cocktail
• 8:00 pm : Gala dinner
avec le soutien de: